Thursday, October 6, 2011

Days 59-60

I'm feeling soooo much better!  Each day I have gotten stronger and I believe the anti-acid medicine I am now taking is finally "kicking in."  Had a good day yesterday, but today was an extra-special day.  Our grandson's 6th birthday was today and we had a great time with him.  We watched him open presents - he was so excited about each one; enjoyed playing with the games he received; ate pizza and breadsticks; and watched him blow out candles on his birthday pie.  It was a great time.

Tomorrow our little group will head to Tuscaloosa to see my Mom [their Grandmom].  It has been several months since she has seen the kids and she will be amazed at how much they have grown!  I see them almost weekly and I am amazed at how quickly they are growing!

Thanks, again, to everyone for your continued prayers and well wishes. 

Sandra

1 comment:

Sarah (and a few others) said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! And a happy birthday to little Carter!

Post a Comment