Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 6

No, I didn't post last night and I am so sorry. Geez. :)
I didn't realize I would be so thoroughly harassed this morning by those wondering how mom did yesterday; but I love that there are so many who love my mom and are following her journey.
What a great team we're forming!
I think we might need t-shirts. Hmmm...

Back to yesterday:
Mom woke up feeling great!
She even made it to church. Double YAY!!
Then she kinda nosedived after church. She wasn't expecting for her one excursion to zap all her energy, but it did...and that just may be the norm now. As long as she knows what to expect, it all seems easier. Mom said last night: It could always be worse.

She did take some medicine last night to help her sleep, and wouldn't you know it...good ol' doc was right again! ;) The meds totally helped...she slept well and woke up feeling rested and stronger.

She's a little disappointed that she's not feeling 100% today, but maybe this IS her 100% for now. I think as time progresses, she will learn to measure her "norms" more accurately. But no matter which norm scale we are using today, she is feeling better.

And better is better. Period.





4 comments:

Sharon said...

I have been out of the blogoshpere for quite awhile. I had no idea any of this was going on either, but have enjoyed catching up and seeing all the love and support that you and your family have in each other and friends. Thanks for sharing all this with us and I look forward to cancer getting its butt kicked. :)Your cousin did a great job on the blog design too.

Sandra said...

Did someone say T-shirt????

Natalie said...

Thank you for the update. Thinking of you!

Sarah (and a few others) said...

T-shirts! On it!!!

Can you get your amazing, talented cousin Julie to send me the graphics she used to make this beautiful blog?

Post a Comment